NewQuality Fence is always looking for the highest quality team members including fence installers, salespeople, administrators, and estimators. For consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking qualified commercial fence installers to join our dynamic team. The qualified candidate must have several years of experience in the commercial fencing industry including but not limited to:
- Temporary chainlink fence
- Permanent chainlink fence
- Ornamental fence
- Wood fence and guardrail.
- Reviewing installation orders/ layout to ensure that the appropriate equipment/tools and material are at your job site.
- Plans and completes installations by evaluating location, laying out material and equipment while following direction from front office management.
- Must perform quality checks near the completion of a project and troubleshoot or fix any problems as they arise.
- The qualified candidate MUST keep vehicles, tools, and equipment clean and in proper working condition and must report any repairs that may be needed immediately.
- Must have OSHA 10 hr Card and understand how to work in and run a safe job site.
- Must have a clean driving and criminal record.
Please email email@example.com or call our office for more information.
Qualified candidates should:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good work ethics
- Be punctual
- Have good character
- Be drug-free
- Clean driving record
- No criminal record